March 19th Update:
Given the new order in effect today at 11:59am, GiroPizza is OPEN for all “to go”orders with “curbside pick up” and “delivery” to your work or home. Also starting today, we will be “open 7 days a week continuously” 11am-9pm Monday – Thursday & Sunday and 11am-10pm on Friday & Saturday. Please check out our delicious menu of apps, pastas, pizzas, desserts and we also are allowed to sell you beer and wine when you place to go orders!!!
Online Ordering should be live today as well! Thanks for your support.
March 15th Update:
Dear Valued GiroPizza Customers,
At GiroPizza our goal is to provide our customers with a truly authentic Italian dining experience in a relaxed atmosphere and quality environment. One of our top priorities is and will always be the cleanliness of our restaurant. Accordingly, we are focused daily on making sure that the following actions are implemented regularly and thoroughly, especially, at this time when the COVID-19 (coronavirus) is a concern for all of us.
- The GiroPizza staff cleans and sanitizes the kitchen prior to, during and after lunch and dinner service.
- The GiroPizza staff cleans and sanitizes all tables, chairs and booths in the dining room prior to and after acustomer dines.
- The GiroPizza staff every evening does a complete detailed cleaning of the restaurant, dining room and bar.
- The GiroPizza staff cleans and sanitizes the restrooms daily and throughout lunch and dinner service.
- The GiroPizza staff cleans and sanitizes all touchable surfaces regularly.
- The GiroPizza staff are not allowed to show up to work, if they show any signs of any illness.
Moreover the GiroPizza staff has been advised to conscientiously follow the proper protocol communicated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, namely:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using an approved sanitary spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before and after eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
I appreciate your business and I assure you that the GiroPizza Family is 100% committed to making your dining experience memorable, delicious and safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!